Rules & Regulations
This post is also available in: German
General terms of business IRONMAN Austria Sports EXPO
1. Triangle (Organizer of all the Ironman Austria races and their expos) reserves the right to accept requests, and if necessary, reject requests.
2. The exhibitor agrees to be liable for any resulting damages (to property or persons) with no exceptions, and indemnifies and holds harmless the organizer, its partner and volunteers from any and all expenses incurred, claims, or liability.
3. The exhibitor is not authorized without the written arrangement of IRONMAN Austria to share or sublet his stand with unmentioned partners or to expand his stand. This request must be made in writing during the application of his exhibiting products at the EXPO.
4. Exhibitors acknowledge that the IROMAN and M-Dot are registered trademarks protected by copyright and their use in any form requires the express consent of the proprietor. No unauthorized IRONMAN or M-Dot material or merchandise may be sold, distributed or handed out to visitors. Official IRONMAN merchandise goods may only be distributed by the organizers of the IRONMAN Austria Expo. In the event of infringement, exhibitors will be charged with a penalty of EUR 2,500.00 per violation, without prejudice to the rights conferred upon the organizers by law, contract or other provisions.
5. No guarantee can be provided for stand locations at the Expo. The organizer will endeavor to accommodate requests as far as possible but reserves the rights to transfer stalls/tents/exhibition spaces if this is necessary for planning or overall improvement of the Expo layout.
6. Exhibitors are solely responsible for the safety and security of products and items in and around the rented stalls/tents/exhibition spaces. Triangle assumes no liability for damage, theft, injury or other incidents.
7. For exhibitors from the European Union the totals increase by the legally prescribed value added tax of 20%. An application for reimbursement of VAT charges can be by contacting:
TAX Consulting + Service + H R Karla P.O.B. 222 Sechskruegelstrasse 10 A-1031 Wien, Austria phone: +43 1 710 88 17 fax: +43 1 714 25 66 eMail: email@example.com
8. Structural changes to the exhibition space is not allowed. An extension of the booked stand space, if this is possible, will incur an additional cost. No compensation shall be provided for the reduction of floor exhibition space caused by projectors, pillars, banners or lighting poles, and this will not reduce rental costs. The exhibitor may only use the floor space provided in their particular rented exhibition space. If additional space is required, exhibitors can rent additional space at a cost of EUR 144,- per square meter. This total will be payable in cash. No exhibitors may position products or services outside of their rented exhibition space. In addition, no branding of any nature may be placed outside of their relevant exhibition spaces and no branding may be placed on the beach. This right is reserved for official sponsors of IRONMAN events only.
9. If a stand operator withdraws from short-term use, the regulations apply to the cancellation and the stand can be subcontracted. For the structures that require approval, event modules, etc. all permits must be shown upon request to the organizer.
10. The organizer is responsible for general supervision and oversight. This is solely to secure the entire site and not individual stand security.
11.The organizers hold exclusive control of the exhibition for the duration of the Expo. The rules and regulations of the organizer, its agents and employees must be followed strictly. The organizer has the right to have exhibitors removed if their stand or their behavior conflicts with law, the exhibition program requirements or socially acceptable good morals. The promotion of political and ideological ideals is strictly prohibited.
12. If the exhibitor´s staff or agents (eg. Contracted booth construction companies etc.), or any other persons acting on behalf of the stand operator at the Expo is injured any way, the exhibitor is liable for all damages to an unlimited amount.
13. Damage claims by the exhibitor against the organizer shall be excluded irrespective of legal basis. This does not apply if the organizer, his legal representatives or various agents have acted intentionally or with gross negligence, or due to damage attributable to the exhibitor from injury to life, limb or health, or the breach of contract liability is mandatory.
14. Should the state lease agreement due to force majeure or other reasons for which the organizer is not responsible, the organizer is entitled to annul the contract. In this incident, the stand operator must submit a claim for losses from payments already made towards their stands. Further claims, especially claims for lost profits, are excluded.
15. Exhibitors must obtain prior consent from the event organizers to partner with other companies during the Expo. The booth operator may place him on the failure to state land without the prior consent of the organizer, trade, share or otherwise make third party entirely or partially accessible. For the addition of another company with its own exhibits the consent of the organizer is required. There is a fee of 250.00 € collected and provided to the main exhibitor/ stand operators charged. The main exhibitor/ stand operator is liable for a co-exhibitor of how he is liable for its own fault.
16. In the event of a cancellation, stand operators must notify the organizers in writing by mail or by fax. Cancellation penalties will be as follows:
* Cancellation up to 42calendar days before the first day of the event: 25% of the agreed invoice amount
* Cancellation up to 14calendar days before the first day of the event: 75% of the agreed invoice amount
* Cancellation less than 13 calendar days before the first day of the event: 100% of the invoiced amount.
The stand operators can furnish proof that the OC is caused by the cancellations of minor or no damage.
17. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all payments must be made in full to organizers two weeks ahead of the start of the Expo. Failure to comply with the agreed payment date may result in the release of the exhibition space by the organizers. Any further damages incurred due to non – payment is reserved.
18. When booking short- term needs at the latest before the agreed compensation to the state structure by bank draft or paid in cash at the fair office, the state cannot be otherwise obtained.
19. The rights of this agreement are non-transferable unless the prior written permission of the organizer is granted. The exhibitors and all parties upon undertaking this agreement consent to the jurisdiction of the Austrian Law and the competent court of Klagenfurt. The exhibitor hereby acknowledges that they have read and understand the terms and conditions and will abide by and respect the terms and conditions set by the organizers. Exhibitors terms and conditions will be null and void for the duration of the Expo.
20. The undersigned hereby acts as authorized signatory and legally binds themselves and their associated parties to the terms and conditions set out by the organizers.
In order to register for the Expo, please fill in the registration form only upon receipt of invoice, deposit the invoiced amount to the following account to confirm Expo registration:
Triangle Show & Sports Promotion GmbH
Bank: Hypo Alpe-Adria Bank BLZ: 52000
Account no. 95 94 34 5 IBAN: At 17 5200 0000 0959 4345